Please click here to be directed to the online registration system. (REGISTRATIONS FOR NEW PLAYERS - PLEASE EMAIL THE OFFICE PRIOR TO REGISTRATION TO RECEIVE A DISCOUNT CODE FOR THE LATE FEE TO BE WAIVED DURING THE ONLINE REGISTRATION PROCESS.)
- Registration for the upcoming season will open on June 1, 2019 at midnight.
- Please click the links posted on this tab for information regarding the following: Registration fees, SGMHA Boundaries, Proof of Residency, HA Respect in Sports Reuqirement, Shift Requirements, Refund Policy, SGMHA/PAC Summer Camps and Tryout information, Level Adjustment Fees.
- Registration may not be possible through your cell phone depending on the age & style of the cell phone.
- Player's must reside in the Spruce Grove Local Minor Hockey Association (LMHA) boundaries to register with SGMHA or be a Midget aged player from Stony Plain for the current season. (SPMHA Midget players - please click YES to the question "Is SGMHA your resident LMHA" for the base registration packages to be available for you to register for the season with SGMHA).
- All players are required by Hockey Alberta to have one parent/ guardian to have completed the Respect in Sports online (Parent) certification for registration to be valid. Players will not be allowed on the ice until this course has been completed (this includes evaluations and tryouts). Re-certification is required every 4 years.
- Please review the forms below to ensure you have all required forms that may be required during the online registration process. Please completed each form that pertains to your registration ( see below) and save them to your computer as a PDF to be able to upload them during the registration process. If there is an issue uploading them during the registration process please continue on with the registration process and forward the required forms to the office by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Registrations will NOT be completed over the phone, email or by mail. Registrations can only be done through the online registration. If you are not able to register and pay by credit card/debit visa/debit mastercard, you will need to make an appointment with the office to register in person. (email@example.com or call 780-962-4655).
- As part of the registration process to the SGMHA each family (not player) must complete one mandatory shift requirement during the current season. By completing the online registration, you agree to provide a deposit of either 1 undated cheque of $300, or the mandatory shift deposit CC authorization form. Please refer to the Mandatory Shift Requirement tab for more information on this requirement.