skip navigation

Returning Player Registration

The below forms may be required to register a RETURNING PLAYER with SGMHA.
Shift Deposit CC Authorization Form- in lieu of a non-dated cheque of $300.00 (If forwarding a non-dated cheque of $300 to the office within 5 days of your registration, you do not need to complete this form)
Hockey Alberta Guardian Declaration - only required if you have moved in the last 12 months (please submit the form to when requested to at the bottom of the form)
Proof of Residency -  Hockey Canada states that players must play in the Branch where their Parents reside. Please provide proof based on what is outlined in this form.